Investing in yourself is hard for many people... Most are willing to invest in things which make us look, or feel, better about ourselves like haircuts, manicures, makeup, new clothes etc.... but only a select few are willing to take the time to invest in their skill sets and their knowledge.
I have had requests for my preferred reading list...these are books I keep on my book shelf in the office and I reference back to them often.
Read one of these books, (in order), every week for 12 weeks and it will change the way you look at your life, your career, and the people around you.
1. The Seven Levels of Communication: Michael Maher
2. Work By Referral: Brian Buffini and Joe Niego
3. The Energy Bus: Jon Gordon
4. Get Your Ship Together: D. Michael Abrashoff
5. 21 Things I Wish My Broker Had Told Me: Frank Cook
6. The Power of Focus: Jack Canfield
7. Team Secrets of The Navy Seals: Anonymous
8. The Power of Full Engagement: Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz
9. The 8 New Rules of Real Estate: John Tuccillo
10. The Way to the Top: Donald Trump
11. Mastery: George Leonard
12. Shut Up…Stop Whining & Get a Life!: Larry Winget