Monday, December 12, 2011

Giving Till It Feels Good!


Someone asked me today if I liked you.
I laughed, and I said, "Like Them!!! 
I freakin' LOVE them!! They’re funny, caring, crazy, sweet,
amazing, & they’re reading this blog right now!"

Strive to be the kind of person that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ "Oh Crap, they’re up!"

***************
It’s Monday…and it’s almost Christmas (13 days)…what are you going to do this week to prove me right?

Make someone you know smile, feel special, or laugh out loud today. Hug your children, call your Parents…
Help someone who is less fortunate than you.
Give of your time, talents, or treasures this week.
Give until it feels good!


Oh and while you’re out there….it might be a good time to ask…”Who Do You Know who is thinking of Buying or Selling Real Estate…?” J

No comments: