Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Are You Unknowingly Destroying Your Facebook Effectiveness?

Anyone who knows me knows I have never been a huge fan of Facebook...I have always thought their motto should be "Bringing people together by keeping them apart". And I have never understood the whole "friends" thing. How can I be friends with someone I never met? I guess that is todays technology! But I digress....

This morning I saw an article in Inman News which will be  valuable if you use a business FB page to promote your business.  Ms. Etheridge gives some tips on how to better utilize FB's algorithm's to obtain maximum exposure for your posts.

http://www.inman.com/next/need-facebook-likes-2-things-real-estate-agents-should-never-do-and-why-they-should-never-do-them/?utm_source=20140311&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailyheadlinesam


If you or someone you know needs help growing their real estate business, give us a call and let us show you the many advantages of being a FM Brier Creek Team Member. Learn why more and more experienced agents are leaving their current firms and making the move "up" to the Brier Creek office.

Eddie Brown
919-785-4201
www.ICU-Coaching.com

No comments: