Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving is Time for Family




Today’s blog will have nothing to do with Real Estate… but everything to do with Prospecting and Networking... I wanted to talk to you today about Family. Speaking from personal experience I can say...  nothing is more valuable than Family…especially if you have ever been faced with losing it. Unfortunately... sometimes it takes being faced with a crisis for a person to see what the really important things are in their life… an awakening of sorts.

As we approach the Holiday Season, my coaching tip for you is to block abundant time to prospect and network with the ones you love the most. Hold them close, listen to them with intent, be honest, and make sure that every day they know how much you care for them. Don’t be fooled (and a fool) and wake up one day to the harsh realization you have placed your focus and attention in the wrong arena.  

This week is Thanksgiving week... so I give thanks for my family and the ones that I love. I give my prayers for those who are away from their families in our military... and I hope you and your Family have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
To my Family... I love you all... and my solemn vow is to make and keep you the center of my every thought...every day...every minute...every second that I live...So help me God!

Please read and share the below poem with your family this week and show them how much you care…remember sometimes it is the little things that matter the most.  –Eddie Brown- Thanksgiving 2012

A Family Is Like
© Nicole M. O'Neil

A Family is like a circle
the connection never ends,
and even if at times it breaks
in time it always mends.

A family is like the stars
somehow there always there,
families are those who help
who support and always care.

A Family is like a book
the endings never clear,
but through the pages of the book
their love is always near.

A family is many things
with endless words that show,
who they are and what they do
and how they teach you so you know.


But don’t be weary if it's broken
or if through time it’s been so worn,
families are like that-
they're split up and sometimes torn.


But even if this happens
your family will always be,
they help define just who you are
and become a part of you eternally.



Source: A Family Is Like a Circle, Poem about Family http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/a-family-is-like-a-circle#ixzz2ClxwSw28
www.FamilyFriendPoems.com

No comments: